Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing (see link below).
- The security deposit is non-refundable.
- If charter is paid-in-full at the time of booking, you will be eligible for a refund minus the security deposit within 48 hours of making the reservation. Note: A 15% fee will be assessed and will not be refunded.
- After the 48 hour period, the booking will not be eligible for any refunds.
- Only one (1) cancellation/one (1) reschedule is allowed per boating season.
- Late arrivals
- Notify BIP Boating if you are running late.
- All bookings are for the reserved timeframe. The duration of the charter may not be extended and the amount paid for the booking will not be prorated.
- No Call-No Shows will not be eligible to reschedule.
- If you fail to appear for your bare boat charter without contacting BIP Boating via email prior to the scheduled departure time, the booking will be considered as completed and is not eligible for a reschedule.
- If BIP Boating needs to cancel the booking due to mechanical issues prior to or during the trip, you may be eligible for a partial to full refund.
If BIP Boating cancels for any reason, including weather-related circumstances, the original charterer will be rescheduled to a date that works for both parties. Cancellations will not be refunded the $150 deposit.
Weather conditions: Please note we may need to cancel or reschedule your bare boat charter due to weather related circumstances up to 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time. Please understand that your safety is our top priority. While it may be sunny there are also other weather conditions we have to take into consideration as well such as the height and severity of waves, the current or wind patterns. In the event that we cancel due to weather related circumstances, you will be able to reschedule your reservation.
If you wish to cancel your bare boat charter, please click here.